Attorney David Miller brings significant experience in complex litigation to the firm. Throughout his career, David has counseled both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of matters ranging from small claims cases with a few thousand dollars at issue, to class actions with tens of millions of dollars on the line. David’s attention to detail, steadfast reliability, sound acumen and unwavering ethics empower him to efficiently and effectively handle all aspects of family and matrimonial law. David represents clients through all phases of a legal dilemma, in both contested and uncontested matters, from the pre-litigation phase, through the entire litigation process, and in appellate matters as necessary.
David is licensed to practice in all State Courts of Florida, as well as the Southern, Middle and Northern Federal District Courts of Florida. He obtained a Bachelor of Science degree from Florida State University, where he studied Psychology and English, and a Juris Doctorate degree, with Honors, from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law.
David, a Wellington resident for over twenty-five years, enjoys spending time with his wife and their sons, cooking, traveling, fishing and working out when he is not assisting clients.
- State of Florida
- United States District Court – Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law (Juris Doctorate, with Honors)
- Florida State University (Bachelor of Science)
Professional Memberships and Associations:
- The Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- No Shave November Committee
- American Bar Association
- Delegate on behalf of the Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Craig S. Barnard American Inns of Court
- Present Membership Chair
- Former Outreach Chair
- Fourth District Court of Appeal of Florida Historical Society