Family & Divorce Attorney in Delray Beach
Nicole P. Vette, Esq. focuses her work exclusively on family-related legal issues including high net worth divorce litigation and complex custody disputes. Ms. Vette received her Juris Doctor (summa cum laude) from Shepard Broad College of Law at Nova Southeastern University, where she was ranked in the top three percent of her class. She earned her bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Kennesaw State University in Georgia and is licensed to practice law in Colorado and Florida. Most recently with the Law Firm of Anderson & Baker in Durango, Colorado, Ms. Vette represented clients in dissolution of marriage actions, custody disputes and domestic violence matters.
Experienced in the division of complex assets, she is proficient in cross-examination, she has handled numerous contested hearings and authored several articles on marital and family law that were published in the Durango Herald newspaper. Previously, Ms. Vette worked for Gladstone & Weissman, P.A. in Boca Raton, Florida where she represented clients in family law matters. Ms. Vette has served as president, vice president, and treasurer of the Southwest Colorado Bar Association and has also served as guardian ad litem representing children's best interests in dependency and neglect cases. Ms. Vette has extensive trial experience and is also trained in collaborative law.
- Colorado, 2012
- Florida, 2016
- Cohabitation Agreements versus Common Law Marriage – Durango Herald newspaper (published 2/13/2016)
- Preserve Your Inheritance as Separate Property – Durango Herald newspaper (published 12/13/2014)
- Understanding Marital and Pre-Marital Agreements – Durango Herald newspaper (published 9/13/2014)
- Navigating the Law of Civil Unions – Durango Herald newspaper (published 9/7/2013)
Honors and Awards
- Nova Southeastern University – PACE Environmental Moot Court Competition Best Speaker Award
Get started with a free case assessment by reaching out to our Delray Beach divorce attorneys at (561) 600-5711 today.