Wellington Family Law Attorneys
Divorce Lawyers in Wellington – (561) 600-5711
The thought of going through a divorce can be enough to unnerve most anyone. If movies and television are to be believed, divorcing looks to be extremely stressful and problematic. But this doesn’t always have to be the case.
Our team of divorce and family lawyers from Beaulieu-Fawcett Law Group, P.A. are here to show you that managing a divorce or family law issue can be relatively stress-free. Using our in-depth legal experience, we can guide you through your case with confidence, doing all we can to protect your best interests and those of your children.
Trust your divorce or family law dispute to us. Contact our team now.
Helping You Through Your Divorce
Divorce should not be seen as a dead-end. Instead, view it as a tunnel that takes you from where you are now to a brighter, better place at the other end. As your Wellington divorce lawyers, it will be our job to lead you through your divorce from start to finish. We can do as much or as little as you prefer, whatever makes you most comfortable.
Aspects of a divorce we can assist with include but are not limited to:
- Alimony: Financial support is usually provided by the spouse of greater income to the other in order to prevent a significant lessening in their standard of living after divorce.
- Child custody: Deciding who gets sole or primary custody of your child after divorce might be the single most important aspect of your divorce.
- Parenting plans: With a parenting plan in place, you and your ex-spouse can share time with your children, which is usually a benefit for everyone.
- Property division: Who will get what marital property when your marriage ends? We can help you claim and hold onto the property that should remain as yours.
- Relocation: Sometimes a divorced parent needs to move for their job, health, etc. Relocating can complicate matters if you don’t prepare with a professional family law attorney.
Your divorce does not need to end up in a courtroom, where a judge gets to make the final decisions. With our compassionate guidance, you might be able to resolve your divorce entirely through mediation, an alternative resolution method that depends on out-of-court cooperation between yourself and your spouse.
Other Family Law Cases We Handle
Our law firm is entirely focused on helping people through difficult or complicated times involving their own families. While we do handle many divorce cases, we are also trusted throughout Wellington by people who found themselves in a different kind of family law dispute or process.
Give us a call at (561) 600-5711 if you need help with:
- Adoption: Growing your family through adoption is wonderful, but it can also be a frustration due to legal processes and red tape. We can act as your legal guides, allowing you to adopt a child with as little delay as possible.
- Domestic violence: Have you been hurt by your spouse or another family member? We can help you file for a protective order.
- Enforcement and modification: If your ex-spouse is ignoring the court’s orders created in your divorce, our Wellington family law attorneys can show you how to enforce or modify them as needed.
- Paternity: When a man needs to prove he is the biological father of his child, a paternity test may be required. We can help you navigate and understand this delicate procedure and the laws surrounding it.
- Prenuptial agreements: You can decide what to do in case of a divorce even before you get married by using a properly drafted prenuptial agreement.
Discuss your divorce or family law dispute in more detail by dialing (561) 600-5711.
Initial case assessments are free!
Award Winning Attorneys
Well Known in the Community
Serving Your Children’s Best Interests
Committed to Protecting Your Rights
Exclusively Practices Family Law
Free Case Assessment